stats

Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Covenant Of Genesis Book Review

Hey guys

Here is another book review that features on my Summer Reading List.

The Covenant Of Genesis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase #4)
By Andy McDermott
2009
535 Pages



Description: An incredible discovery. Archaeologist Nina Wilde has unearthed an amazing find: a dive site containing evidence of a settlement that existed over a hundred thousand years before any previously known culture. Could  completely undiscovered Civilisation have once ruled the earth.

A merciless fire
Before Nina can consider the evidence further, her research boat is attached and her proof stolen.

A shocking revelation
The covenant, representation from three of the worlds most powerful religions, will stop at nothing to keep Nina's discovery secret.

Review: This is the Fourth book in the series with a lot of pages to read. 

Another great read, I'm such a big fan of this series. It's an easy read, great writing. I love the cheesy jokes that Eddie makes, it normally leaves me laughing. Each book tends to refer back to the previous books. 

The relationship between Eddie & Nina is sweet, they always seem to cause so much trouble where ever they go, a lot of the baddies tend to end up dead. The series is worth reading as I've never been disappointed I'm glad there's so many books in the series and I can't wait to read the others.

My Rating: 10/10
Would I Recommend?: Yes, one of my favourite series.

There's three more reviews to come two from my Summer Reading List and 1 from my July Favourites and as they are by the same author I figured I would combined then into one post, then I can post my Autumn reading list :D which I'm really excited to get stuck into. Be sure to keep an eye out for those. :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment