stats

Wednesday 18 September 2013

September's Glossy Box!

Hey guys

We are half way through September, which means its a new glossy box. Yay!! I'm really into beauty boxes at the moment and glad this one has turned up. So without further a do. Lets see what I got :)



I am in love with this boxes design, having the Union Jack on the box makes it really cute as this glossy box is the London edition, and it would be nice to have out on show. As you may be able to tell from the pictures I got some really cool stuff :)


Elizabeth Arden - Untold
My first item I pick up is this perfume sample. I love trying new scents so I'm happy to get a sample. I gave it a sniff and seriously, it smells devine. The card describes the scent as a modern floral fragrance. It's a really decent size sample.
Full size: £48 for 50ml & £69 for 100ml
Shop: Debenhams




Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Onyx Eye Liner
The next sample my eyeballs spot is this eyeliner. I've been wanting to try a felt tip liquid liner for awhile so I'm excited to try this out. This eyeliner came in the colour Onyx. I've never heard of this brand but according to the card it's their best selling eyeliner and is suppose to last throughout the entire day. But I will let you know on that. This is a full sample.
Full size: $14 for 3g
Shop: www.beabombshell.com



HD Brows Blusher - Blusher 2
Next I pick up the HD Brows Blusher. I've actually heard if this brand but didn't know they did anything other than brows, the shade I got was in Blusher 2 and is described as a soft burnt rose powder. When I open the compact I found the powder to be broken :( but its still useable. When I was doing the swatch it's not really noticeable so if you do want it to show up on your cheeks you will have to build it up. This is also in full size.
Full size: £17.95
Shop: www.hdbrows.com



Eylure Pre-glued Lashes
Next I spy these false eyelashes. I've always wanted to try false eyelashes but having to use glue freaks me out so I'm stoked to get these ones. These are Pre-glued so all you do is remove the lashes from the tray and apply then you are ready to PARTY!!! These are also a full size. Happy days :)
One Set: £5.06
Shop: www.eylure.com




TONI & GUY Hairmeetwardrobe - Classic Shine & Gloss Serum
My last sample is the shine & gloss serum and is suppose to control frizz. I have frizzy hair so I'm looking forward to using this sample and getting rid of my frizz :) this is a pretty decent sample.
Full Size: £7.19 for 30ml
Shops: www.boots.com




And that completes this months glossy box. It was a pretty good box I'm looking forward to next months. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got. Let me know in the comments if you got this glossy box and if you got anything different to me :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment