stats

Friday 6 September 2013

Fashion Friday #1

Hey guys

I thought every Friday I could do a post on my blog called Fashion Friday where I show you pictures of what I wore that day. I'll let you know now the pictures won't be amazing because I'm taking them myself as there is no one to help me and its not easy taking pictures of an outfit on an iPhone, so I apologise now and hope you still enjoy the post regardless :)

The first item of clothing I'm wearing is this really nice deep purple long sleeved top, it's raining outside today so I needed something to keep my little arms warm. The top is also very flattering and fits nicely. I've had this top for a while and picked it up from Primark and was around £5.00.


Next I picked out these dark blue skinny jeans that are suppose to make you bottom appear more lifted lol. (Everyone wants a perky bottom and the jeans do that quite well) I really like them as they fit really well and are comfortable to wear. I picked these jeans up a few months ago from Primark and was around £9.00



As the outfit is a bit plain and dull I decided to add this leopard print scarf to my outfit. It's an extremely long scarf so I tend to knot it together and wrap it around my neck. This was also from Primark (think I shop in Primark a lot lol) and was priced at £5.00


It was raining today so I needed a jacket and thought I would try out the new jacket which features in my Back To Work Shopping Haul. It wasn't very cold out so this jacket was perfect to keep me dry from the rain. This was also from Primark and was £22.00


Last but not least was my shoes and as I couldn't wear my ugg boots because it was raining I instead picked these Grey canvas shoes not really the best shoes to wear in the rain but it wasn't cold enough to wear fur-lined boots lol. These were from Shoezone and cost £4.00 



And that completes my first Fashion Friday, I hope you enjoyed this post and again apologise for the bad pictures.

Till next time guys

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Insta: debzter2012
Pinterest: debzter2013
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment