stats

Wednesday 11 September 2013

September's You Beauty Discovery Subscription Box

Hey guys

Today's post is about a new beauty subscription box that I have discovered and never heard of before called You Beauty Discovery, once I saw how cheap it was I quickly signed up. 

Just like most beauty boxes you get 5 samples and you get to pick 2 of them yourself from a list, they then add some extras to make up the 5 samples and best of all it's only £6.95 with P&P included. How great is that!! The only downside is it's only available in the UK. Shall we take a look in my box? 

It comes in this small cream box with black outline with the company's name in the middle of the box.


Upon opening the box the first thing you see is a booklet which isn't really that informative and a voucher for one of the samples. Underneath those are my samples and I'm excited to see what I've got.


The first thing I pick up is a nail file this is a full size sample from the brand The Vintage Cosmetic Company


It comes in a plastic case to keep it clean when it's in your bag or laying in a draw. One side has a floral print while the other side just has the brand name. You can purchase this item at www.thevintagecosmeticcompany.co.uk and is priced at £2.

The next sample which I got to choose myself, is a pretty decent size sample 10ml of the Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance Sérum 


I've heard of this brand before and have watched reviews on other products by this company so I'm excited to try this out. It claims to correct and prevent dark spots, evens skin tone and boost skins radiance. ( no price is given or where you can buy it from)

My third item is a perfume sample, I love these types of samples as its an cheap way to try out new scents before you invest in a bigger size. 


It's by the company Lalique which I've never heard of and the scent is Satine, it's smells amazing  described as an intensely modern and seductive perfume with a beautifully irresistible scent. it lingers on your skin all day. This is a scent I would be happy to purchase in full. (Again no price was given or where you can purchase it from)

My next sample which I was also able to pick was the BB cream by Decléor (5ml) also another brand I'm not familiar with.


It's got SPF 15 in it, the sample claims to deliver 24-hour hydration alongside an adaptable shade for an even complexion and brighter skin tone. When I went to apply this I was shocked at how dark it was and to my nose it has a horrible scent but once applied you can't really smell it. It also left me looking shiny so may be worth just setting it with a powder or setting spray. (No price is given to how much this costs or where you can buy it from)

My last sample was this liquid drink called Pure Gold Collagen from the company Gold Collagen. Not very excited about this and wont be drinking it. I don't believe in these types of drinks so I'm gutted this was picked. 


This drink is an anti-ageing supplement and claims to work on the visible signs of ageing from the inside out and is more effective than using a topical collagen cream or collagen pill. It is priced at £35.99 for 10 bottles and can be found at Boots.

And that completes my unboxing, if you want to join them you can sign up here :) I hope you enjoyed the box, let me know if you are joined already or plan on joining :)

Till next time guys

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment