stats

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Product Review: Dove Hair Conditioner



Hey friend

I've decided it's time for my first product review and its going to be on the Dove Hair Mask.

After watching a ton of Youtubers rave about hair masks & deep conditioners, I figured it was abut time I jumped on the band wagon and gave one a try.

So without out further ado I bring you the Dover damage solutions - intense repair regenerating mask with Keratin repair actives. And breathe, that was a mouthful & a half. Apart from the extremely long name it's a really good product


Dove is a great brand, one I feel safe using and have used for a number of years from soaps to lotions and everything in between.


This conditioner has a thick consistency with a really nice smell that lingers on your hair even if you use other products (heat protection, hairspray etc). All you do is apply a generous amount amount to your hair starting from the top of your ears and working down towards the tips of your hair, be sure to avoid your roots as this can leave your hair greasy. Leave it on for 3-5 minutes and then just rinse out. You can also use this as an everyday conditioner or once a week for a deep conditioning.


I've been using this every week for well over a month, even after the first use I noticed a big difference in my hair. It appeared more shiny and smooth, I had less breakage, more volume and my hair just appeared so much more healthy.



All in all I totally recommend this product if your hair is needing a bit of TLC. And the best part is its only £1.97 for 200ml. A inexpensive product that actually works :)

I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know if your try this out or have any recommendations for me :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment