stats

Saturday 7 September 2013

Pinterest Saturday #1

Hey guys

I've recently become quite obsessed with Pinterest, if you are already signed up with Pinterest then you already know what I'm talking about hehe. 

For those of you that have no idea what Pinterest is then let me enlighten you. Basically all it is, is a website/app that allows you to pin images that you are interested in to a pin-board. 

So for those of you that are not yet signed up I thought I would share my pins of the week :)

These are a few of the outfits I've pinned this week. They are perfect for fall/winter and would be really easy to re create yourself

I stumbled across this idea to combine two scarfs together to create this funky pattern.


A way to use an old sock to do your hair.


A cool way to do your nails you could do darker colours with a lighter tip for the fall/winter time.
And something to make you smile :)

I hope you enjoyed my pins this week.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment