stats

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back To Work Shopping Haul!!

Hey guys,

As I no longer go to school anymore, I couldn't really do a back to school haul as that would be a tad silly, but I did go back to work yesterday and went on a shopping trip last week and brought some clothes for work and am going to show you what I got :)

I didn't actually go to that many shops just two in fact and the first shop was Asda.

*image from google images*

Winter is just round the corner for those of us in England and as my job involves me working outside at times I need to stay warm so I saw these two jumpers and just had to have them :)


I picked up a Coral and a Plum colour, they are high low jumpers (high in the front and low in the back) they also have full length sleeves. I have to say these are the softest jumpers I have ever touched. They also fit really nicely. I know I'm going to stay warm in these.



These were priced at at £8 each and both are from Asda.

The last shop I went to was from Primark and this shop has to be my favourite shop ever, their clothes, shoes & accessories are so affordable for everyone's budget. 

*image from google images* 

My main reason for going into Primark was for a Jacket. I have a coat for the Winter but when it's not so cold outside, I tend to get hot & I wanted to get a jacket for the days when the weather is mild.


The jacket I got was the farmer style quilted jacket and these had arm patches with some on the shoulders which i feel gives it a different look. I really wanted this type  of jacket last year but didn't get round to buying it but this year I made it my mission to get one and I succeeded..yay!


This was priced at £22.00 and was from Primark.

I'm really into Jeggings at the moment and I've currently got them in grey and a light blue colour, I wanted a Winter colour so I picked up a pair in the colour aburgenie.


Jeggings are so comfortable and that's what you need in Winter. These were priced at £7 and come in all different colours.

My next purchase was this comfy purple top.


I've got quite a few tops like this as I really like being comfy and with these types of tops you can throw these over a tank top and you're ready to go. I always get them in a bigger size than I can be super cozy in them.

These were priced at £5.00 and come in different colours.

The last item I got from Primark was these polka dot shoes in Red.


I wanted a bright colour as Winter clothing can get a bit dull so these should inject some colour into any outfit. Plus they are super comfortable. 

These were priced at £3.00 and they also come in Blue.

That completes my Back To Work Shopping Haul. I hope you enjoyed this post. Be sure to follow me and all that jazz :) 

Till next time guys :)

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Insta: debzter2012
Pinterest: debzter2013
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me with my own money & all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment