stats

Friday 13 September 2013

Fashion Friday #2

Hey guys

Friday has rolled around again, feels like only yesterday I was doing the first Fashion Friday. Without further ado let me show you what I wore today :)


The first thing I picked was this GEEK fleece jumper, its mild out today so didn't want to wear too many layers and thought this was perfect. It's a grey, full length sleeves jumper, fits really nicely and is very soft. I got this from Ebay priced at £8.00.


Next I paired it with these light blue skinny jeans. These fit me really well are are flattering to my figure. I got these from Primark priced at £9.00


My feet are always cold so I try to wear my UGG boots as often as I can as they keep my little tootsies warm. I went for the short light brown pair. These were also from Primark and cost £5.00.


Lastly as its not cold out I decided to wear my purple body warmer which I got last Christmas from (can u guess?) Primark lol and was priced at about £15.00

And that completes Fashion Friday #2. I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Till next time 

XOXO 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment