stats

Friday 20 September 2013

Grand Theft Auto V Review

Hey guys

Recently I went out and brought the new Grand Theft Auto V for the playstation 3 and i was super excited for this to be released and Rockstar have really out done themselves with this one.


The graphics are amazing and a lot of things look real such as the waves in the water or blood when you kill someone. I play with an HD cable so I'm not sure how it looks in normal but I'm guessing it still looks decent.

You get to play as three different characters Franklin, Michael and Trevor that I haven't unlocked yet and even as a dog called Chops which is pretty cool. Each character has their own storyline, but they do cross over into one another. 

I'm not that far into the story as I'm not one that can sit for hours and play on the PS3 for hours but from what I've played it's seriously a great game until I get stuck then I will probably hate it lol. 

But the mission I've done so far have been good especially getting to play as the dog, you get to fight aliens, save a boat and many more. I'm not going to spoil it for those of you that have yet to go and get a copy but what I can say is that it's well worth the money. 

There's many different things you can do should you want a rest from missions, you have the shooting range, tennis courts, get some sun out at sea, parachute over the mountains or take a ride in the hills.

I've been a big fan of all the GTA games ever since I was younger and they never fail to disappoint. The one thing that I do like about the game is the new radio songs they have actually added proper real songs from the likes of Britney Spears, Fergie and Wham, with many more.

I look forward to continuing with these missions and you can tell so much time and effort has gone into making this one of the best games of 2013 and if you've played all the previous GTA's then you will notice all the new features and how different and ultimately better. If you're in the market for a new game then I highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed. Below are some pictures of the gameplay that I took. I hope you enjoy them :)

Michaels house

Franklins house

Doing a mission

Couple of cars I've come across while driving around.

If you want a more in depth review of the game then you can click here. But you will need to be 18+ to view it.

Till next time guys

XOXO
Debbie


<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com">HyperSmash.com</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment