stats

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Polyvore :)



Hey guys

Remember in a previous post I talked about being just a tad addicted to Pinterest? Well.........I found another new obsession and its called *drumroll if you will* Polyvore. Excited yet? 

Polyvore is a website/app that is pretty much like a look book, where you're able to check out all fashion and beauty related items as well as furniture and add them to a blank page and build it up by creating outfits you want, adding accessories etc as well as creating a room you want. it's a fun thing to do when you got a spare 5 minutes and you can create some really cool looks. It also tells you the price and where you can buy them from. Surely you're excited now :D

I've included some of the things I've created to give you an idea. :)

These are some tops that caught my attention. I especially love the cat top :)

6 trousers that I'm really liking and would make a great addition to my wardrobe :)


Some shoes that stood out to my eyeballs :)


Can't create a look book without accessories I'm really into scarfs and snoods and with it being winter the hats would come in handy. And the sunglasses are just a great colour.


And last but not least is beauty if I were a millionaire which sadly I'm not I would snap these up to add to my collection.

That's it for this post, let me know in the comments what you think of my picks & I hope you enjoy Polyvore as much as i do, let me know if you join so I can be sure to follow you & and my username is debbie-hall if you want to follow me :)

Till next time

XOXO 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment