stats

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Favourites of 2013

Hey happy last day of 2013

Seeing how today is the last day of 2013, like seriously where did this year go. I thought it was fitting to do a post on all my favourite things throughout 2013. There isn't that many but we shall jump in all the same.


Book
I've read tons of books this year and I've had a good think of what book is my favourite for the year and it was seriously hard to pick just one but I did and drum roll please......



I loved this book, it was totally different from anything I had read before and would highly recommend it. If you want to see my full review on this book then click here :)

Film
I haven't watched that many films this year, mostly because there hasn't been that many good ones but one film has stuck with me and I've watched it many times since it came out.


TV
Now this was a hard one to pick seeing as I watch a ton of programmes which you can see here & here. But of course one programme stood out more than the others it was refreshing and had me hooked from the start.


Music
There hasn't been a great deal of music that I have liked this year nor one set album so I thought I would just list some songs that I've liked throughout the year

Katy Perry - Roar & Unconditionally
One Direction - Story of my Life
Lorde - Royals
Passenger - Let Her Go
Demi Lovato - Heart Attack & Party In The USA
One Republic - Counting Stars

I'm sure there was more songs that I liked but my mind is having a snooze so I can't think of anymore.

Beauty
The last half of the year I started getting into make-up and wanting to try new things, which lead me to try out beauty boxes and my favourite is....


Glossy box. There's something about receiving a box full of goodies every month. I really enjoyed getting these boxes and will be signing back up in the new year.

Everything else

Coat


Since I brought this coat in the summer I've worn it non stop since September and I love it.


YouTube
Obsessed is probably the word that best desribes how I am about YouTube. As well as getting to watch awesome videos it is also a good source for information, you can literally find anything and I mean anything.

My Blog


Of course I'm going to mention my blog. I've had such fun doing this blog since July it's given me something to focus on & I've loved talking to a few of you.


Bloglovin

I read a ton of blogs (20 so far) and it's a great way to keep all the blogs you love to read in one place & allows you to discover new blogs (like mine :p) 

----------------------------------------------

Well that pretty much sums up my favourites for the year. It's been a roller coaster of a year but I'm hoping 2014 will be better. Just want to thank all of you who have read my blog and follow me, your support is touching. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve & if you're celebrating then stay safe and I'll see you all next year :)



XOXO
Debbie

FTC: All pictures are from Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment