stats

Tuesday 3 December 2013

November's Glossy Box 2013

Hey lovelies

Time for another Glossy box, this will be the last one till the new year as I'm unable to afford anymore till after Christmas. So have no fear as I will be back with more beauty boxes in 2014 :)


I was pretty excited upon opening this box as it seemed I got some ready good samples this month.

First thing my eyes gravitated towards was...

Yves Rocher France - Hand Cream
This hand cream smells devine, the scent is chocolate & orange, I kid you not it smells like a Terry's chocolate orange. I'm now forever having a whiff of my hands and trying not to have a chomp on them lol. Scent aside, this hand cream leaves your hands super soft and your not left with any greasiness that some hand creams have. This is a great sample.
Full Size: £1.95 for 75ml
Shop @: www.yves-rocher.co.uk

Second thing I noticed was......

 Elegant Touch - Rapod Dry for Nails
When it comes to painting my nails I'm extremely impatient when it comes to them drying so I'm always left with smudges but with this raid dry spray, smudge nails will be a thing of the past. Another great sample.
Full Size: £3 for 125ml
Shop @: New Look, Superdrugs & Boots

Third thing I spied was.......

Vichy - Idealia Life Serum
I love getting samples in bags and this is no exception. Three mini samples. Can't say I've heard of this brand before (must be all those years of living under a rock) but I'm excited to try these out.
Full Size: £29.50 for 30ml
Shop @: www.boots.com

Fourth thing I notice is......

Emote Make Up - Micronized Eyeshadow -Dams
An eyeshadow in black (everyone needs a black shadow right?) I like using shadows when I've misplaced my eyeliner and I'm excited to give this one a go.
Full Size: £16.80 for 1.48g

Last but not least is........

B - Complete Long-lasting Nail Polish Or Quick One Coat Professional Finish Nail Polish
A blue nail polish you say? Well in actual fact it is a base polish which you apply before your actual nail colour & also over the nail colour (not sure how well that would work) Wondering if any of my polishes will cover this up or if the blue shows through but will be interesting to see.
Full Size: £4.99 for 8ml
Shop @: www.superdrug.com

-------------------------------------

That's it I'm afraid, what did you think of this months box?. I'm sad I have to wait till 2014 for another one but never mind :) in the mean time if you're interested in joining you can do so right.........here.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this box myself with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment