stats

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Tag!!

Ho ho ho


Seeing as it is Christmas soon, it's only right I do a Christmas Tag. I came across this one on Google and fancied doing it & I made it super long so here it is :)

1) What does Christmas mean to you? 
Being able to spend time with loved ones and enjoy quality time together while eating tons of food & playing games.


2) Does your family have any Christmas traditions? 
Every year me and my dad will always watch Home Alone 1 & 2

3) What is your favourite Christmas Movie? 
I'd say Home Alone & also The Holiday.

4) What are your favourite Christmas colours? 
I don't really have a favourite but if I had to pick it would be red & gold.

5) What is your favourite Christmas scent? 
Hmm that's a tough one but i guess possibly cinnamon.

6) Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or Dress up for Christmas? 
I always stay in my pjs till at least Boxing Day it's the law.

7) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? 
My mum because she's awesome.

8) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 
It's always been Christmas Day. I don't see the point of opening them Christmas Eve as you would have nothing to open on the day.

9) Be honest - Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? 
I prefer giving gifts as I love seeing peoples faces when they open them as I give really good gifts (blowing my own trumpet here) receiving gifts makes me extremely uncomfortable especially if that person is watching me open it.

10) Is it a white Christmas by you? 
No :( we never really get snow at Christmas we normally get it after.

11) Have you ever built a Gingerbread house? 
With my cooking skills...no lol!

12) What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 
I get two weeks off 5 days before Christmas Day as I work in a school so by then I've already wrapped the presents and put up the decorations so I spend it with family & friends enjoying my presents while eating a ton of food.

13) Any Christmas wishes? 
That Santa will bring me a Mac Book computer & if not then just that everyone has a Merry Christmas :)

14) How do you spend Christmas Day? 
At home with my parents & animals :)

15) Favourite Christmas smell? 
That has to be my turkey dinner cooking. I can almost smell it now!

16) Favourite Christmas meal or treat? 
Of course the Christmas meal which will be turkey, roast potatoes, roast veggies, Yorkshire puddings & gravy. Treat is probably all the chocolate on the tree hehe.

Quick fire questions

Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
Coloured lights or white? Coloured
Stocking or presents? Stocking
Angel or star? Star
Open presents quick or slow? Slow
Fake or real tree? Fake
Were you naughty or nice this year? Nice
Do you shop early or late? Early

----------------------------------------------

That completes this tag. I hope you enjoyed it & I tag all of you, if you decide to do this tag come back and leave me a comment so I can read your answers :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww got me in the Christmassy mood!

Unknown said...

Not long left to wait :D

Xx

Post a Comment