stats

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers 2013

Ho ho ho 

Sorry this post is a bit late but better late than never right?



When it comes to stocking fillers I feel they should only cost a couple of quid which is all I spend when it comes to filling up my loved ones stockings. Stocking fillers are all about silly items or small items. Every item I list below will only cost £5 or less. 

Food
It wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't get some chocolate in our stockings & I think chocolate coins work well. You can generally pick them up for a £1.00 and I pick mine up from Poundland where they also do chocolate Santa's. Any other sweets also work well.

Footwear
Every year I always get new bed socks as I my feet are always cold and they do really good designs every year. Most shops have socks but I like getting mine from Primark priced at £2.00 to £2.50

Stationary 
Depending on the age of the persons stocking you are filling will determind if they need any stationary. For children & teenagers that are still at school pens, pencils & pencil cases would work well. For the older people in your life, diaries & calendars would go down a treat. Again you can pick all these up for £1.00 each at Poundland.

Electronics & Books
Again sticking with Poundland (I'm a big fan of this shop if you can't tell) they also sell electronics & books. Where you could pick up some snazzy headphones or some stylus for the DS and for books they have children's books such as colouring books & story books.

Gift sets
Gift sets can be given as a main present if you're willing to spend a bit extra or as a stocking filler and you can find some nice ones for £5.00 so while looking on Asda I came across one for her & him

-------------------------------------------

Of course there's many more items you can use as stocking fillers but I didn't want this post to be extremely long so I just picked the ones I thought would be best. I hope it has been of some help when it comes to picking your stocking fillers just remember to have fun with them. 

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie





2 comments:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Right! :-) Ooh we do have a soft spot for stationery. Just love it. Great gift guide thanks.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)

Xo
Debbie

Post a Comment