stats

Friday 13 December 2013

Protective Custody Book Review

Hey

Here is another book review from my Autumn Reading List, it's a short one as the book isn't that long. 

Protective Custody
Lynette Eason
Published: 2010
216 Pages



Description
Guarding witnesses? All in a day's work for deputy U.S. Marshal Carly Materson, protecting the Judge who was indirectly responsible for her mentor's death. She won't let harm come to Judge Nicholas Floyd, or the niece & nephew in his care. She's determined to do the job right, and not let her emotions take over. Can she let go of the past and learn to trust again before danger finds them once more?

Review
Storyline 
A really interesting storyline with twist to keep you intrigued till the end. The author makes you feel like you are a part of the story, everything the characters feel you end up feeling the same.

Overall
I really enjoyed this book so much that I finished the whole book in 2 hours. It's a really easy read with not that many chapters but still manages to be a good book.

My Rating: 5/5
Would I recommend?: yes, as well as her other books.

Are you a fan of this author?

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: this book was purchased by me. All opinions are my own & 100% honest

No comments:

Post a Comment