stats

Friday 6 December 2013

Someday, Someday Maybe Book Review

Hey lovelies

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I've been unwell but here is the first book review from my Autumn Reading List #2.

Someday, Someday Maybe
Lauren Graham
Published: 2013
344 Pages



Description
Franny Banks is a struggling actress in New York City, with just six months left of the three year deadline she gave herself to succeed. But so far, all she has to show for her efforts is a single line in an ad for ugly Christmas sweaters and a degrading waitressing job.

Meanwhile she dreams of doing "important" work, but only ever seems to get auditions for dish-washing liquid and peanut butter commercials. It's hard to tell if she'll run out of time or money first.

Review
This honestly wasn't a bad book but I just couldn't finish it, but that's only because it wasn't my cup of tea. Your probably thinking "why did i pick it to read"  well I'm a big fan of Lauren Graham as an actress and wanted to give her book a chance but unfortunately it just wasn't for me. I did find myself laughing as Franny is such a funny character and the book in general is funny.

My Rating: No rating as I didn't finish the book, so can't give a fair rating.
Would I recommend?: Yes as the parts I read were funny so I think for readers who enjoy these types of books will no doubt like this book

What do you think of Lauren Graham?

Till next time 

XOXO
Debbie

2 comments:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Hope you're feeling better Debbie.

We need a few good books to read over Christmas - this one doesn't look too bad. Shame you didn't get to finish it though. Never read any Lauren Graham books so will have a look. Thanks for your review.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks I do too :) I'll be doing a Christmas book recommendation on Sunday so be sure to check that out incase something takes your fancy :)

Xo
Debbie

Post a Comment