stats

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Ho ho ho

It's Christmas Eve, ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I figured for today's post I would just do a chat type post.

Here goes....


I finally finished work on Friday for the next two weeks and since then, it has been crazy busy. I've been ill for the past couple of weeks I can't seem to shake off this cold so I spent the past couple of days in bed resting and finally yesterday I felt much better..yay!! 


I spent the majority of yesterday out shopping getting any other bits I needed and the shops were mental and totally packed, currently here in the UK we are having major storms with gale force winds and heavy rain, so it probably wasn't the best day to go shopping lol but I managed to finish my shopping including getting the turkey and veggies.

I spent the evening wrapping up the rest of the presents that needed wrapping and my dad treated me and my mum to a takeaway Chinese, which went down rather nicely.


Now today I am spending part of the day doing any chores that need doing which is mostly cleaning and tidying up. Then the rest of the day I am looking after my niece which I always love doing and it's nice to see her on Christmas Eve as I won't be seeing her till Boxing Day :)

And finally I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read, comment and follow my blog. I'm extremely grateful for all your support and I hope you enjoy what I post & if you have any request then just let me know. I won't be back till the 27th December and the post will be 'What I Got For Christmas'


So until then have a very merry Christmas, I hope you all have a lovely day and I will see you all on the 27th :)

'Tis the season to be jolly

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment