stats

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Revealed Book Review

Hiya


I'm a huge fan of the House of Night series and as soon as I saw this book was out I knew I had to get myself a copy, drop everything I was doing and sit and read it. Now that I've finished it, it's time for the review.

Revealed (House of Night #11)
P.C & Kristin Cast
Published: 2013
352 Pages



Description
Drastically altered after her fall at the end of Hidden, Neferet is now more dangerous than ever - and her quest for vengeance will wreak havoc on humans, as well as Zoey and her friends. Chaos is loosed in Tulsa and the House of Night is blamed. Can Zoey stop Neferet in time to keep her anger from escalating to full-on war? Or will someone else have to step in to take the fall?

Review

Storyline
Pretty pointless storyline, but interesting to read more about Neferet's life and find out why she turn out like she did. Of course she's on a mission to cause destruction where ever she goes and to blame it on the HON.

Overall
I was disappointed with this book as there didn't seem to be a point to the story, it's pretty much just setting the scene for the final book which I'm totally sad that the series is ending. I feel they could have just added these chapters to the final book or the previous one. Although I was disappointed, you do get to learn about Neferet's past and see Zoey lose control after holding it together for so long.

My Rating: 3/5
Would I recommend?: if you read the previous books then you should still read this one so you don't miss anything.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this book with my own money. All opinions are my own & 100% honest. Description is from Goodreads & image is from google.

2 comments:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Great quote (first photo), very true. Shame to hear this was a disappointing read.

We never heard of goodreads before, however Rosie over at Eat Read Glam has suggested a book club sort of blog gathering. When we find out more details we'll let you know. We like hearing your opinion/review of books to read and many others would too.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks I found it on Pinterest :). I was quite sad that it was not a great read like I was hoping it would be but still worth it to find out about Neferets past. I actually popped over to Rosie's blog and had a look. It seems like a great idea and will join up.

Thank you for enjoying my reviews, there's many more to come :)

Xo
Debbie

Post a Comment