stats

Sunday 1 December 2013

December 2013 + Challenge

Hey lovelies


GUESS WHAT????? It's December, which has got to be my favourite month ever! I love everything about Christmas including the countdown. I love going out and finding the best presents for people & then seeing their faces on Xmas morning. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! (Be sure to read till the bottom for a Christmas challenge)


But seeing as it is December (incase you didn't know) the majority of posts will be Christmas themed including Pinterest Saturday which is now called Christmas Pinterest and you can check out the first one here. I do have a confession I started my Xmas posts early with two gift guides as I wanted you all to have enough time to purchase any of the items I mentioned, you can check out said gift guides here & here!

I've got one more gift guide to go up which is the stocking filler edition, more book reviews, of course you can check out my current reading list here & I've also got November's glossy box to go up, a little late I know *slaps hands* but it just didn't fit in to the schedule. Also It wouldn't be December without a few tag posts and last but not least.....

This year I've created my own Christmas photo challenge where I take one picture a day (according to the list below) and post it to Instagram & twitter. I will be doing it from today 1st dec to the 26th Dec and I will do a collage on the 27th December of all pictures to upload to my blog for those of you that don't have an Instagram or a twitter account and if you do then feel free to follow me (see contact above). If you plan on taking part then tag me or leave me a comment so I can see your pictures :)


I hope you're all looking forward to Christmas and I'll talk to you soon

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment