stats

Friday 29 November 2013

Mothers/Grandmothers Gift Guide 2013

Hey lovelies

Now there's only 25 days till Christmas & you may be wondering what to get for the ladies in your life. But once again have no fear as Debbie is here to save the day & present you with some gift ideas.



Shall we begin?

Utensils 
Now that we are getting closer to winter, my parents and I are starting to eat more spaghetti to provide us with fuel and keep us full for longer. But we are terrible at judging how much pasta we need so I think This spaghetti portion measuring stick would make a great gift for the cook in your life.

They are inexpensive and I found mine on eBay for less than £15.00

Perfume
My mum is a huge fan of perfumes and normally gets a couple for Christmas and this year she will be receiving This Elizabeth Arden Untold scent as it's smells so good but not over powering. 

A little on the expensive side at £34.50 but it comes in a nice little bottle that you can show off. Also for the same price you can get  This gift set that comes with a body lotion as well. Check out the perfume shop for offers.

Books
Now it wouldn't be my gift guide if I didn't sneak in a book recommendation hehe. 

But because I love far too many books to recommend just one I decided to recommend an Ebook reader. If the woman in your life loves books and tends to have about 3 in her bag, then I highly recommend These Kobo eReaders (If only to ease your loved ones back). I own an Ebook reader myself and it's the best thing since sliced bread no joke! It is extremely convenient to have all your books on one device and it doesn't take up that much space if you plan on popping it into your bag, prices start at £29.99 and go up to £139.99. 

Shoes
Seeing as we are not that far away from Winter and that means all that white stuff starts to fall from the sky and trying to walk in said white stuff can be extremely hard and slipping & sliding is highly unattractive with a dash of embarrassment thrown in for good measure. Everyone needs a good pair of sturdy snow boots, personally I love These ones. I recently picked up my second pair of these boots they lasted me two years which is amazing considering the amount of times I wear them. They are super comfortable and keep my toes toasty warm. They are super cheap at £19.99

Clothes
Just like men get cold in the winter, us ladies also get cold but somehow end up feeling the cold more. So having a super fuffly dressing gown is a must!

I did a bit of looking and stumbled upon These really nice ones that are super cheap and they are the long ones so you can proper get all cozy in them. Check out these dressing gowns for only £8.89.

Other
For most of us girls keeping everything we own in our bags is essential but what if we could stand to get rid of a few things and that's where This Travel Atomiser is a really cool travel perfume container that allows you to pump the amount of perfume you wish to take with you without have to lug around the biggest perfume bottle you own. It would make an excellent gift for all of you that like to smell nice. What's more it is only £7.99 talk about bargain + plus it comes in tons of designs to tickle everyone's fancy!!
----------------------------------------------
That's if for this gift guide, what do you think of these gifts, will you be buying any of them?

Be sure the check back next week for the stocking filler gift guide :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment