stats

Saturday 2 November 2013

Pinterest Saturday #5


It's been a while since I've posted a non themed Pinterest, as last month I dedicated the month of October to Halloween, but November doesn't hold anything special so it's back to the normal schedule till December. 

Top Tips
Tips I've come across that everyone should know.

Really handy if your clothes are always shrinking in the wash.

I've always been curious as how to tie a proper bow and now I know :)

Outfits
Im totally addicted to comfy clothes at the moment and Autumn is the perfect time to wear them.


Pretty
Pictures I've found to be pretty and breath taking.

There's something about this picture that makes me go WOW. What do you think?

Another striking picture. I would one day love to visit Paris.


Cute
Pictures that make you go Awwww


Come on, how cute is this?

Some see foxes as vermin but it's touching to see it was still taken care of.

Nails
Amazing nail designs that are a must.


Make-up
Make up that looks amazing.


Items I would like
Everything I wish I could buy if I had tons of money, or if Santa is reading this then I would like these in my stocking :)



Funny
Pictures that will hopefully make you giggle.


That's it for this Saturday. Have a great weekend.

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment