stats

Friday 8 November 2013

Product Review: Baby Lips Hydrate Lip Balm

Hey

If you read my review on the Dove Lip Balm then you are aware that I was suffering from dry, chapped and sore lips and as the Dove Lip Balm didn't quite work out for me, I decided to give a new product a go.


I had seen many reviews on the Baby Lips collection by Maybelline and for some reason I was under the impression that they were expensive, so imagine my surprised when I found out they were only £3.00. 

Before I went out and brought one I went on to the boots website to see what lip balm would work best for me. I was torn between the Hydration one or the Intense care one. As my lips were dry I figured this time the Hydrate balm would work the best for me.


I was really blown away with this product, within a couple of days my lips were so much better and it was nice to have my lips back to their normal state. When they say this balm is hydrating they are not kidding. The formula is amazing and with the first application you can feel it working, it does have a scent to it which smells really nice and make me want to nibble my lips. 

I would definitely re-purchase this product again and look forward to trying the rest in the collection. If you are looking for a lip balm that works then give this one a try as it truly does work.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this product myself and all opinions are my own and 100% true.

No comments:

Post a Comment