stats

Monday 18 November 2013

Week one: I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here TAG!

Hey lovelies

I interrupt your normal viewing to bring you this special tag.



I'm a big fan of I'm a celebrity get me out of here, so when I saw this tag on one of the blogs I'm following (subtlecoral) and it was created by Next-Route-Style so you should check out both their blogs. 

I fancied giving this a go and here it is :)

Q1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
A1) I would probably take in some moisturiser as I suffer from dry skin and don't fancy have dry patches all over my face.

Q2) What would your pre jungle worry be? 
A2) It would be bugs probably spiders more than anything.

Q3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
A3) Eyeliner & Mascara 

Q4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
A4) Probably a side plait 

Q5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
A5) Lauren Graham because she is hilarious and would keep me entertained with her stories.

Q6) Everyone is given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill could you bring to the jungle?
A6) Well I can't cook to save myself and I hate washing up, so it would be probably cleaning the loo lol. Someone has to do it right?

Q7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream 'Get Me Out Of Here'?
A8) Not enough days in the week for the amount of post I need to publish lol. 

Q8) Challenge - This is a once in a life time opportunity. You're up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose and why?
A9) I have a fear of sand (strange I know) so I would try something that involved it or something to do with heights.

I can't wait to see how the celebrity's this year get on.

I tag all of you to do this tag :) enjoy.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

4 comments:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Love the side plait; answer 6 made us smile :-) Great answers!

Thanks for taking part Debbie; look forward to next week.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks lovelies :) I look forward to next weeks x

Anonymous said...

Wow thats the first time i've heard someone say they had a fear of sand! The beach must be a nightmare for u :-( How did that come about?

Thanks for passing by my blog! x

www.chanelli.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

It's a long story. But I also hate the texture and the fact that it ends up in places you never thought possible lol

Xoxo
Debbie

Post a Comment