stats

Wednesday 13 November 2013

November's You Beauty Box

Hey

It's that time again where I bring you a new post on my You Beauty Subscription Box. I love getting items in the post, so let's see what I got :)


First up is....

Nailberry Nail Polish -Strawberry Jam
I'm a big fan of nail polishes so I jumped at the chance to receive this product in my box. I've not heard of this brand before but I'm excited to try it out and mine came in the colour Strawberry Jam. I believe this is a full sample and are priced at £13.50 from Nailberry.co.uk

Montagne Jeunesse Body Smoothie
Next I got given a sample of a body smoothie. They claim to be thick, luxurious whipped butters packed with natural 'super fruits' oils and extracts high in powerful free radical fighting antioxidants and mine is the Buriti Fruit Body Smoothie. This will be interesting to try. 

These are priced at £6.49 for 200ml tub. Check out montagnejeunesse.com for more in the range.

Móa - The Green Balm
After careful viewing of what was on offer, I decided that the green balm was best for me. The product is a 100% natural healing and balm (everyone needs one of those right?) it helps to soothe, nourish and renew dry skin (helpful as I suffer from dry skin) minor burns, bumps and bruises AND if that wasn't enough it can also be used as a facial cleanser. I'm super excited to try this pot and see if it actually does what it says on the pot. Once rub in it goes ver greasy, so I recommend only apply a small amount. It also smells like the Vicks vapour rub.

This is priced at £4.99 for 15ml or £9.99 for 50ml. My sample was 12ml and can see it lasting me a decent amount of time. Check out thegreenbalm.com for more.

Lizi's Granola
Last but not least is a packet of granola. I'm not a fan of receiving food in my beauty box or granola for that matter BUT because mine came in the flavour Belgian Chocolate I will give it a go. It is specially formulated to have a low GL (glycameic load) per serving, meaning they release energy slowly. They come in 4 flavours - Original, Belgian Chocolate, Treacle Pecan or Pink Apple Cinnamon. 

These are priced at £3.65 for 400gm. Check out Lizis.co.uk for more. 

That's it for today, what did you think of this months box?

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment