stats

Thursday 21 November 2013

Eye Creams Review

Hey

Recently I had a very stressful and upsetting week so I've been reaching for my eye creams to reduce puffiness and dark circles and thought I would share with you what I've been using :)


The first Eye Cream I've been using is The Boots Eye cream which I actually picked up during the Summer and have been using it on and off every since.


It's a creamy formula and that really sinks into my dark circles and reduces their appearance, which is extremely handy as I do suffer from dark circles (I don't have a very good sleeping schedule) it claims to help reduce appearances of fine lines, puffiness & dark circles, so this product really does the job. It takes up to 4 weeks for the product to work and that's if you use it daily, all I do is pat it into the skin under my eyes and grab myself a snooze. The Eye cream cost £2.54 for 15ml which I picked up from Boots. It is also suitable for all skin types.


I have had some crying moments recently so my eyes have been very red and puffy (not a good look) which is why I picked this cooling cucumber eye cream for exactly these moments. 


This product is in a gel formula as opposed to the cream formula. It claims to cool, refresh and lightly hydrate the eye area. As soon as I've applied to my under eye area you can feel the product cooling and working its magic. A little goes a long way with this product otherwise you end up with very sticky and wet mess under your eyes. This eye gel costs £1.50 for 15ml. I picked mine up from Boots. It is also suitable for all skin types.

I would highly recommend both these eye creams and would repurchase again. 

What eye creams do you recommend and think that I should try?

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased both products myself with my own money. My opinion is my own & 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment