stats

Monday 25 November 2013

Week Two: I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here! Tag.

Hey lovelies

For the second week in a row I interrupt your normal viewing to bring you the next post in the I'm a beauty blogger, get me out of here tag. Which is created by the lovely Rochelle and Natasha. You can check out their awesome blog Next-Route-Style here :)


Shall we begin?

Q1) Firstly congratulations! You won last weeks bush tucker trial and your reward is a makeover from a professional make-up artist. What look would you choose and why?
A1) I'm a big fan of the natural look so that would be my choice.

Q2) It's time to wash - ok so it's not in a luxury shower or a bath but you do get a choice of one soap/shower gel to use. What would you pick and why?
A2) Oooo I would have to pick my Vanillia and honey body wash. It smells so yummy. Although that could back fire and all the bugs would start chewing on me.

Q3) Today is the arrival of a new camp mate, yay! You get to decide, it can be anyone this time. Who will you choose and why?
A3) I'd pick my niece if I could as she brightens up anyone's day but as she's far too young I would pick my dad so he can save me from all the bugs.

Q4) It can get a little boring in the jungle and you're feeling sluggish. What one fitness exercise would you do?
A4) exercise? I am unfamiliar with this word. 

Q5) How would you create your own jungle fashion style?
A5) I don't have a design bone in my body so perhaps just stick twigs onto my clothes and hope for the best lol

Q6) What is your favourite Australian product and why?
A6) I've never used any Australian products :(

Q7) Good news, the camp has won the treasure chest hunt! In need of something sweet, each camp mate wins their own cupcake. What would yours be? 
A7) Chocolate, with a gooey chocolate filling and topped off with chocolate icing. That's not too much is it?

Q8) Challenge - bush tucker trial number 2, 'the jungle hair & beauty salon'. You're sitting under a vintage hair dryer and instead of hot air being blasted out you are greeted by 10,000 creepy crawlies. Which creepy crawlies would you detest the most and which ones wouldn't you mind?
A8) I would much prefer to pass on this challenge as I hate all bugs. But I suppose if I have to answer I would detest spiders and wouldn't mind lady bugs.... Do they count as bugs?

That's it for this weeks tag. Tune back in next week for the last and final week.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

1 comment:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Another great set of answers! Love your answers 2, 4 & 5! :-)

Thanks for taking part in week 2; look forward to the big finale this Sunday!

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment