stats

Friday 22 November 2013

Dad & Granddads Gift Guide 2013

Hey lovelies

There is only 32 days till Christmas and many of you are probably panicking as to what to give the men in your life for Christmas, but have no fear for Debbie is here to save the day. I have complied a list of ideal gifts that I think will be perfect this Christmas.

Shall we begin?

Clothing
Now the older we get the more we start feeling the cold in our poor bones. Both Fleece's & jumpers are a great idea and I found two that fit the bill. 

You can check out the fleece here and is priced at £7.49

You can check out this snazzy jumper here and is priced at £20.00 a little on the pricey side but worth it.

Footwear
I don't know about you, but I get really cold feet this time of year and I'm always happy to receive slippers, so I went ahead and found two different styles that should hopefully work.

I think these Slippers are best suited for the Granddads in your life as they are super sturdy and less chance of them tripping over in them. You can check it out here and are cheap as chips at £6.99

My dad is a big fan of these types of slippers and he shall be receiving a pair this Christmas. Check them out here these are also cheap at only £7.99

Books
I'm a big fan of books & this would be a great gift for any book lover in your life. I went for David Jason as I think if you were a fan of Only Fools & Horses then I'm sure this book will be a good read. Check it out here it's priced at £9.99

Grooming & Gift Sets
If that man in your life is big on looking good or keeping their beard neat then a shaver is essential. (I don't have a big knowledge or any knowledge for that matter when it comes to men's shaver) but this one seems pretty good. Check it out here. A bit on the pricey side at £79.99 but worth it.

There's a huge amount of gift sets out there and each one pretty much contains the same thing but this one contains some decent essentials and is the cheaper version. Get your eyeballs to have a look here 

If you are looking to spend a bit more on a gift set then this one here could be for you. It contains extra essentials and comes in a handy tin which makes wrapping it super easy. It is priced at £35.00.

Alcohol
If you are under 18 then you can skip this one. Wouldn't want to be a bad influence.

I feel certain in saying a lot of the older generation are probably partial to a glass of whiskey on a cold night or any night for that matter. So why not get them a nice bottle of their favourite alcoholic drink. If the men in you life like whiskey then click here. Average price at £17.50

Other
If then men in life are partial to having their dinner in front of the TV then a lap tray is a perfect gift. They come in many different designs and I picked a football one which you can have a look at here they are super cheap at £6.99

DVDs
Every year around Christmas me and the parents whip out the home alone box set. I think they are the perfect movie if you are looking to laugh which this movie does so well then check them out here they are a bit on the expensive side at £29.99 but you do get four DVDs in the set.

That's it for this gift guide. I hope it was of some help if you liked this guide then check back next week for the mothers & grandmothers gift guide

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

1 comment:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Great gift guide Debbie :-) We do tend to buy the men in our lives products like the gift sets however totally forgot about a classic book, good idea!

Watching 'Home Alone' is a definite must; completely agree with you.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment