stats

Monday 11 November 2013

City of Glass Book Review



Hey

Another book review which is from my Autumn Reading List #1 and its the third instalment of The Mortal Instrument Series. 

The Mortal Instrument: City Of Glass
Cassandra Clare
Published: 2009
541 Pages


Description:  
To save her mother's life. Clary must travel to the City of Glass, the ancestral home of the Shadowhunters - never mind that entering the city without permission is against the Law, and breaking the Law could mean death. To make things worse, she learns that Jace does not want her there, and Simon has been thrown in prison by the Shadowhunters, who are deeply suspicious of a vampire who can withstand sunlight.

Review
Storyline: This book continues from where the last book finished, so everyone is still trying to defeat Valentine who is hatching a plan to strike Alicante. The story was very well written and it kept me hooked right till the end, where some secrets are revealed and everything finally falls into place.

Overall: I absolutely loved this book. I had an inkling about some truths regarding Jace which turns out I was right (yay me). This book is on the sad side as some much loved characters sadly die. And of course the book had to end the right way, I really enjoyed the book and look forward to the next one. 

My Rating: 5/5
Would I Recommend?: Oh yes!

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: i purchased this book myself and all opinions are my own and 100% honset

No comments:

Post a Comment