stats

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Goodbye & Hello



Last night we said Goodbye to 2013 and a Hello to 2014. I honestly can't believe it's January again.


While some of you are probably suffering from the hangover of all hangovers and are probably swearing never to drink again. (let's face it that will last 5 minutes) where as I spent my evening at home, extremely sober and brought the new year in with my dad. I sure know how to live.

But I was sitting there last night and had a reflection on what my year was like & I have to say it was pretty shit & I didn't accomplish anything I set out to do. But hopefully in 2014 that will change. This year will be my year because I'm going to make sure of it (I say that now but I doubt it's gonna happen) I hope to secure a full-time job and once I do there will be big changes happening. I'm super excited for a fresh start.

Of course with a new year means new resolutions (half of which will be broken by the end of the week) most of the time I set about making resolutions I have no intention of achieving. So instead of making a ton of them I thought I would do something different and do a monthly resolution.

Every month I will set myself 1 goal that I would like to achieve that month, it might not be something big but it's going to be something meaningful to me & I hope you will join me. Let me know in the comments what your resolution for Janaury is going to be. Not sure what mine will be yet but I will let you know in a couple of posts.

As for my blog you can expect some product reviews I have a ton I need to share with you all, of course there will be more book reviews including my first winter reading list and anything else that takes my fancy. You are all welcome to leave me requests on what posts you would like to see, I'm open to suggestions. 
-------------------------------------------

I hope you all had a brilliant new year and I wish you a happy 2014 and hope you will all make it your best year yet.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment