stats

Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Cult Of Osiris Book Review

Hey

A while back I finished the last book on my Autumn Reading List and realised I hadn't posted it, and on this rainy day in England its the perfect day for a book review. so here it is.

The Cult Of Osiris
Andy McDermott
Published: 2010
473 Pages



Description
Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase are on a hunt for the last pyramid of Osiris.. Discredited, jobless and broke, archaeologist Nina Wilde and ex-SAS Soldier Eddie Chase have problems of their own - until Macy's plea for help sends them on a deadly quest across the globe as they try to reach the mysterious pyramid before Khald Osir, the charismatic leader of the Osirian Temple. but is the cults motive purely greed....or something more sinster?

Review
As usual Nina & Eddie uncover another archeological find that everyone thought was a myth and now there are villains hunting them down in order to stop them exposing it to the word. The general theme for this series of books.

I didn't enjoy this book as much as the previous ones. While it was still an interesting storyline, I felt it lack the usual humour that the other books had. I like Eddies ability to crack a joke at the worse times but he didn't seem to do that as often as I would have liked. I found it didn't have as many explosions/gunfights for my liking but I did enjoy that they had a side kick that helped them out and hope to see her feature more in the series. I am glad that Nina gets back on her feet as depressed Nina isn't so nice to Eddie.

My Rating: 4/5
Would I recommend?: Yes, if you enjoyed the last 4, you should enjoy this.

Have you read this book, if so what are your thoughts? Seeing how I have finished my reading list is there any books you think I would enjoy? If so let me know in the comments.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this book with my own money. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. Image is from google

No comments:

Post a Comment