stats

Thursday 30 January 2014

The TMI Tag!

Hey


I saw this tag floating around YouTube and thought it would be perfect for my next post.

1) What Are You Wearing? Pyjamas nothing to exciting.
2) Have you ever been in love? Yes and what a disaster that was. Haha
3) Have you ever had a terrible break up? No not really
4) How tall are you? I am 5"3
5) How much do you weigh? I don't really weigh myself as my weight pretty much stays the same but I'm around 7 stone even though I eat like a horse.
6) Have you got any tattoos? I have three stars on my right wrist
7) Do you have any piercings? I've had my ears done 3 times and I've just let them close up.
8) OTP favourite pairing? Wow erm I can't say I have a favourite onscreen couple. 
9) Favourite TV show? Haha I have so many but my current favourite is The Fosters.
10) Favourite bands? I don't really have any at the moment favourite bands but my all time favourite is Simple Plan.
11) Something you miss right now? My cat who passed away last year :(
12) Favourite song? At the moment it's Human by Christina Perri
13) How old are you? I am 24 but feel like an 80 year old lol.
14) What is your zodiac sign? Mine is Taurus 
15) Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humour.
16) Favourite quote? "No one can put you down without your say so" 
17) Favourite actor? Don't have a favourite actor but for actress it's Julia Roberts
18) Favourite colour? I'm not someone that has a favourite colour I like most of them to be fair.
19) Loud music or soft music? Depends on my mood
20) Where do you go when you're sad? Normally into my room, get into bed and lose myself in a good book
21) How long does it take for you to take a shower? It depends on a few things but it's normally about 5 minutes
22) How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? About 10 minutes.
23) Have you ever been in a psychical fight? No I'm a lover not a fighter lol.
24) Turn on? Nice personality 
25) Turn off? Bad hygiene 
26) Reason I joined YouTube? I haven't so I'll change it to reason I started blogging. And that was because I felt I had a lot to say regarding all the things I blog about and wanted to share it with people.
27) Fears? Spiders
28) Last thing that made you cry? It takes me a lot to cry and that again was when my cat passed away which was in August last year. Wow that's a long time since I've cried lol
29) Last time you said love you to someone? My niece
30) Meaning behind you're YouTube name? Again no tube channel but the meaning behind my blog name is just my name.
31) The last book you read? Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and it's brilliant.
32) The book you're currently reading? Walking Disaster By Jamie McGuire 
33) The last show you watched? Cougar Town.
34) The last person you talked to? My mum
35) The relationship between the last person you texted? My neighbour Sam
36) Favourite food? Chinese 
37) Places you want to visit? Australia & America 
38) The last place you were? The living room
39) Do you have a crush? Nope ain't nobody got time for that
40) Last time you kissed someone? My niece when she was going home.
41) The last time you were insulted? It takes a lot to insult me so I can't remember the last time I was insulted
42) Favourite flavour of sweets? Anything strawberry
43) What instruments do you play? None but I would like to be able to play the piano
44) Favourite piece of jewelry? Don't wear any
45) The last sport you played? Lol probably when I was in school amost 10 yrs ago lol
46) Last song you sang? Let it go By Demi Lovato from the movie Frozen
47) Favourite chat up line? Don't have one as most of them are just cringe worthy 
48) Have you ever used it? Same as last question
49) Last time you hung out with someone? Probably sometime last year....I don't get out much lol
50) Who should answer these questions next? You!

----------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this tag, if you choose to do this tag then leave your blog down below so I can check out your answers.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

1 comment:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Love answer 13 - we feel the same! Great answers :-)

x Roch & Tash x

Post a Comment