stats

Friday 31 January 2014

Current TV Shows #1

Hey guys,

Now that Summer is almost over, and the majority of programmes that I watch will be starting up again and for some of us Winter is just around the corner. So you may need some new shows to look forward to watching on those cold nights.

I've complied a big list of the all TV shows that I watch and think you should be watching as well. This will be spilt into more than one post as its a big list for just one post. Lets begin :)


#1. Trueblood - Six Seasons.
In a world where vampires have "come out of the coffin" Sookie Stackhouse, a telepathic waitress, discovers a new world of different creatures when she meets Bill Compton. A vampire.




The show is loosely based on the series of books by Charlaine Harris, if you've read the books and enjoyed them, then more than likely you will like the show. It can be a bit horrorish (that even a real word?) at times, lots of swearing but that's Trueblood for you and a lot of nudity.



If you want more information on the show then just click here & here :)

#2 Pretty Little Liars - Four Seasons
Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets, whilst unraveling the mystery of the murder of their best friend.



This is also loosely based on the series of books by Sara Shepard. A great show that always leaves you second guessing everything. It's filled with so many secrets and twists and has you wondering just how many people are out to get the four friends. 



For more information on the show then just click here & here :)

#3. Switched At Birth - Two Seasons.
Tells the story of two teen girls who discover that they were Switched At Birth. Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls.


I'm a big fan of the show. I like how both girls are totally different, with Bay being from a wealthy family while Daphne who is deaf and grew up poor. It's a unique look into how their lives change when they learn about each other and how they have to cope with living together and adjusting to different parents.



For more information on the show then just click here & here. :)

#4. Castle - 5 Seasons.
After a serial killer imitates the plots of his novels, successful mystery novelist Richard Castle and gets permission from the mayor of New York City to tag along with an NYPD homicide investigation team for research purpose.



I absolutely love this series, I stumbled upon the show while on Lovefilm and by the end of the first episode I was hooked. I love Castles humour he always leaves me laughing. It's a feel good show, all the actors work really well together and for me it always leaves me wanting to be apart of their group.



For more information on the show then just click here & here. :)

#5. Glee - Four Seasons.
A High School Spanish teacher becomes the director of the schools Glee Club hoping to restore it to its former glory.



If you love musical films then I think you will love this show, I mean who doesn't love people randomly bursting into song (once more with feeling anybody?) what I like most about this show is that for all the different students that feel they don't fit in to all the different groups at school they end up in the Glee Club where everyone is welcome, the show also addresses many issues that trouble many students today. I think it's worth a look if you haven't yet seen it.



For more information on the show then just click here & here. :)

#6. Greys Anatomy - Nine Seasons.
A drama centred on the personal and professional lives of five surgical interns and their supervisors.



I've never missed an episode and have enjoyed every single one, it has enough blood, death, romances and babies to keep it entertaining over the 9 seasons.



For more information on the show then just click here & here :).

#7. The Big Bang Theory - Six Seasons.
A woman who moves into an apartment next door to two brilliant but socially awkward physicists and shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory.



I look forward to the show every week. I love the character Sheldon, he never fails to make me laugh, he always tells it like it is and doesn't understand sarcasm. There's a character that will suit everyone. 



For more information on the show then just click here & here :)

#8. Mike + Molly - Three Seasons. 
A couple meet at the over eaters anonymous meeting.



When I heard Melissa McCarthy was going to be in a new show I knew I had to watch. I loved her in Gilmore Girls and she's as to adapt to any character she plays. Mike and Molly are the sweetest couple you could have a show, they are funny and just work well together.



For more information on the show then just click here & here :) 

#9. Cougar Town - Four Seasons.
A recently divorced woman decides to find some excitement in her dating life. 



I only started watching this as Courteney Cox was in it. It's funny and at times totally unrealistic but I think that's what makes it a good show. The group of friends she has are interesting and all work well together. 



For more information on the show then just click here & here :).

#10. Two And A Half Men - Ten Seasons.
A hedonistic jingle writers free-wheeling life comes to an abrupt halt when his brother and 10-year-old nephew moves into his beach front house.



I'm a big fan of the show. It's funny and bright and each episode is well written so it always leaves you laughing with the mix of dirty humour and stupidity. Some episodes leave you thinking "REALLY" because its so far fetched but apart of that it's a great show show and I recommend you give it a go as you may find you like it as much as I do.



For more information then just click here & here :)

That's it for the first part of my list be sure to check back next week for the second part and find out what else I will be watching this Winter.

Be sure to subscribe and all that jazz :)

Till next time guys.

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment