stats

Sunday 19 January 2014

Beauty Box Eyeliners

Hey

I got these eyeliners for Christmas which appeared in my 'What I Got For Christmas' and I wanted to do a review.


I had never heard of the Beauty Box brand before and they come from the store Debenhams which is here in the UK (not sure if they are in any other country). You get 5 beautiful colour that are really pigmented expect for the gold.


They don't have names but I would say this is a hot pink colour at least to my eyes.


A silver colour which is pretty.


You're average black liner and this is the one I've worn the most.



I would say this colour is a darkish purple colour.


This is a gold colour that doesn't show up that well but you could probably use this if you wanted just a pop of colour on your eyes. Just apply this to your waterline add some mascara and you're good to go.


I think these are a great set of eyeliners and you could probably do a lot with them and I look forward to see what I can come up with. They might even be good to different coloured cat eyes?. Seeing as I've only used the black liner I can say it does last a decent amount of time.

Would I recommend?: Yes I think they would make a great edition to any beginners make-up bag. As these were a gift I don't know the price but you can easily find out at Debenhams.com

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: These were given to me as a gift from my parents at Christmas. My opinion is my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment