stats

Saturday 24 August 2013

Now You See Me Movie Review

Hey,

I literally just finished this film and wanted to get out the review tonight so here it is :)

I get bored easily with films so it needs to grab my attention straight off the bat otherwise I will turn it off. No joke this film had me hooked from the start. If you're interested in magicians then this film is for you.


     *image from google images*

Description: An FBI agent and Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward the audiences with the money.



The film starts off showing you four solo magicians and how they are recruited to become a group known as The Four Horsemen. During the film the group successfully pulls of a bank job in front of an audience while being hunted by the FBI and Interpol, they are always 6 or 7 steps ahead and when you think you have figured it out turns out you really have no idea what they are up to. Towards the end of the show secrets and twists are revealed that will leave you with your mouth wide open. If you want to find out what happens then you will have to go warch it :) This is a film that you can watch again and again and never get bored! I couldn't recommend this film enough.

I hope you enjoyed this review :)

For more information on the film then just click here & here :)

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment