stats

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Beautiful Redemption Book Review


Hey,

I recently finished reading Beautiful Redemption which was on my Summer Reading List and said I would do a review, so here it is :)

Beautiful Redemption
By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
2012
456 Pages



Description: Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth moon, he has only one goal; to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.

Review: I'm really gutted that this was the last book in the series as I really enjoyed reading them and they weren't your typical series where the more books there is, the more rubbish and drawn out the story gets.

Each book has its own unique story and by the time you read the last book everything comes together. Beautiful redemption is about a young boy defeating the odds and doing what ever it takes to get back to the girl he loves. It's a real touching story of everyone working together to make the world right again. It really tugs at your heart and has you feeling everything the characters are feeling. With this book you had the story both from Ethan and Lena's point of view which I thought was different and good, as all the other stories were told just by Ethan. Although I'm gutted the story has ended, it ended in the perfect way. A truly beautiful series.

Marks out of 10: 10/10
Would you recommend?: yes, yes and YES!

If you haven't read this series then I highly encourage you to go and get the first book and start reading if you like YA books, you won't be disappointed!

I hope you enjoyed this review, to read my other book reviews just click the links :)

City Of Bones By Cassandra Clare
Little Miracles By Giselle Green
Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia
Beautiful Chaos By Kami Garcia

Till next time TTFN

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This Ebook was brought by me. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment