stats

Wednesday 14 August 2013

August Glossy Box

Heeeeeeeeeeeey!


I'm extremely late jumping on this wagon, but I made it and I'm glad I did. Subscription boxes are a big thing now and you can pretty much get a subscription box for everything.

For those of you that don't know what it is, you pay a certain amount of money for 5 samples a month that are delivered to your door.

In the case of the Glossy Box it's £10.00 (+P&P) and you get 5 hand picked samples.

Scroll down to find out what I got in my very first Glossy Box :)

The box is a light baby pink with a nice logo stamped in the middle

When you take the lid off your samples are covered with black tissue paper with a sticker on it showing it hasn't been tampered with and it's finished off with a bow. (I didn't wait to take that picture as I was too excited lol)

At a glance you can see I've been given some really great things to try this month and to top it off the products are from different countries :)


The first product which is a full size is a Eyelash curler and its from Sweden from the brand Emite Make Up and it retails for about £20, which you can get from their website. www.emitemakeup.com



My second product was a sample from the brand Urban Veda and it says its founded on ancient Indian Principles and I was given the Radiance Day Cream, which I did try and it smells amazing, it had a lingering smell and was still smelling it hours later and it left my face smooth. Full size starts at £7.99 which you can get from their website. www.urbanveda.co.uk


My third product was a 2-in-1 Shadow/liner from the brand Jelly Pong Pong. To me this seems like a decent sample it could be a full size but I'm unsure. This product is from good old England. I did give this a go on the back of my hand (check picture below) and it was easy to use, I didn't have to apply much pressure and it stayed on the back of my hand for most of the day. Mine was in the colour grey. Full size retails at £10.50. You can order yours from www.jellypongpong.com


My fourth product was another sample from the USA and its from the bran TRESemmè. It's a Keratin Smooth treatment shot for your hair. Haven't yet tried this but the brand is pretty good so I have high hopes for this product. Full size (15ml) retails at £1.49 which you can get from Superdrugs, Boots, Tesco and Waitrose. 


For my last product I got the Makeup Remover Pen from the brand Óceane which is from Brazil. This is a  size and comes with replacement tips and it allows you to remove excess makeup around your eyes, lips and corners. Not yet tried this but looking forward to when I do. It's not yet available in the UK, but for more information you can visit their website. www.oceane.com.br


Pretty excited to get all this in my first box and I look forward to the next few boxes. I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me comments if you've tried any of the products mentioned. Until next time TTFN.

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

FTC: This box was brought by me. I was not sponsored for this review. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment