stats

Sunday 4 August 2013

Little Miracles Book Review

Hey guys!

Another book review. Enjoy :)

I was given this book for my birthday (which was in May) but have only just got round to reading it. This book also featured in my Summer Reading List. Continue reading to find out my review :)

Little Miracles
Giselle Green
2009
408 Pages 



Description: When Julia Fearon arrives in Spain  with fiancĂ© Charlie and their toddler Haydn, she is excited at the prospect of meeting his family.

But tragedy strikes and Haydn disappears on a day out at the beach. Whilst the authorities presume him drowned, Julie is tortured by the thought that her child is still alive - and has been snatched.

Grief-stricken, Julia searches for the truth whilst Charlie throws himself into work. Can Julia find the strength to let Haydn go? Or will her faith be rewarded with the truth?

Review: I had been reading this book for a couple of weeks and it doesn't usually take me that long to finish a book, normally a couple of days but with this book I found it so hard to get into, it starts off slow and only gets a little bit exciting when Haydn disappears then that starts to drag until you get to about half way then its slowly picks up again and about 3/4 of the way in, it gets really good and made me want to finish it which I did but if left me seriously disappointed in the ending. In my opinion it was a crap ending and really could have ended much better. The writing wasn't very good at some parts it seemed like the author missed out some words so a lot of it didn't make sense or read properly. So I was extremely disappointed in this book!

Rating: 1/10
Would I recommend?: Only if you like slow starts and crappy endings but on a whole I would not recommend this book.


Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

FTC: This book was given to me as a gift and all opinions are my own. I was not sponsored to make this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment