stats

Saturday 10 August 2013

Beautiful Chaos Review

Hey guys!

Here is my next review for Beautiful Chaos that appeared in my Summer Reading List! Lets get started :)


Beautiful Chaos #3
By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
2011
516 Pages


Description: Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strange and impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's claiming. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin.

Review: This book is the third in the Caster series. I found this book to be very interesting, you get to learn more about the characters that you didn't know in the pervious two books. The story gives you a decent amount of fights, deaths and love. At one point I had tears because of how the story was ending (that's a sign of a good book if it can reduce you to tears, right?) as soon as the book ended I was desperate to start the next one just to find it what happens. I like how all the characters had a role rather then them just being in the book for no reason. It was a sad, but good book.

My Rating: 10/10
Would I Recommend It?: Yes! If you enjoyed the previous two books the you will no doubt love this book.

That was my review for this book, I hope you enjoyed it, until next time TTFN :)

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com

FTC: This book was brought by me. I was not sponsored for this review. All opinions are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment