stats

Friday 4 October 2013

Product Review: Decléor BB Cream







Hey friend


On this misty and gloomy day I bring you another product review :)


This product that I have tried and tested is the SPF15 BB Cream by Decléor Paris. I got this in a September You Beauty Discovery Subscription Box. This sample was one I picked to try myself and the description goes like this.

Using a combination of their plant-based skin expertise, DECLÉOR have created this multi-purpose cream to deliver 24 - hour hydration and SPF15 protection, alongside an adaptable shade for an even complexion and brighter skin tone.

Let me start off by saying this has the worst smell EVER. It smells so horrible it puts me off and makes me scrunch up my nose. When you squeeze it out of the tube it appears rather dark and orange which is also off putting, but once you apply it to your face it fades to match your skin tone which is good, but I wouldn't say it evens your complexion and brightens. 


When I applied it to my face it was almost like I hadn't applied anything which again is good but not so good if you're looking for a light coverage. I'm not sure if my skin was the problem but when I went to take it off, it stung really badly it was almost like I had a face full of paper cuts (which I don't).

In my opinion this product is pants. The negatives out way the positives. It was already off to a bad start before I even started using it. I think there are better BB creams out there, ones which have better or no smells to them. I would not recommend this product and suggest you avoid it at all costs. 

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment