stats

Tuesday 1 October 2013

October 2013

Hey friend



Today marks the first day in October 2013, I can't believe Christmas will be upon us soon. This year has gone so fast it's unreal. 


This month will mean my blog will be 3 months old and it's coming along nicely, so many of you are reading what I'm posting its insane, but in a good way :). Some of you have even followed me on Blogslovin which is awesome and I'm so thankful to each and everyone of you :)

On another note, I have so many ideas for post this month it's going to be epic I tell you hehe. I've got my Autumn Reading List to post along with reviews once I've read them. Some product reviews, subscription boxes, and much more which you will have to keep checking back to see what else I have planned :) 

Also all Pinterest posts this month will be Halloween themed to help get you ready for Halloween.

If there's any post you wish to see, it can be about anything, then you can drop me a message or leave me a comment below, its free and you don't need to be registered to chat with me :)

Happy October and I'll see you through out the month

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment