stats

Thursday 24 October 2013

Octobers Glossy Box


Hey friend

Time for another Glossy box and upon looking into the box, it looks like a good month. Shall we have a closer look?


This months box is called Dark Romance. My box also came with the Glossy magazine.


Monu - Illuminating Primer
I've been having problems with getting my foundation to apply right, so I'm interested in trying this out. The primer is paraben free & has been formulated with light reflective mica particles and can be used either alone, under make-up or as a tinted moisturiser for a flawless, illuminating finish. My size sample is 20ml  which is pretty decent.
Full Size: £24.95 for 50ml
Shop: www.monushop.co.uk


Broadway Nails - imPRESS press-on manicure 
I'm not really a big fan of wearing false nails as I can't seem to get on with them, but I do wear one as an accent nail. These are press on nails with no glue involved. Handy if you're in a rush. This is a full sample.
Full Size: £7.99
Shop: www.boots.com


MeMeMe Cherubs Blush - Cheek & Lip Tint
I've always been curious about lip tints so I'm excited to get this in my box. Claims to be long-lasting and multi-functional. This is a pretty decent sample at 6m. You won't need to use much so it will last for quite a while. 
Full Size: £5.50 for 12ml
Shop: mememecosmetics.co.uk


Katy Perry - Killer Queen Fragrance
I'm a big fan of Katy Perry so I'm over the moon to receive a sample in my box. I've given it a sniff and to me it smells really nice. This fragrance is described as a charmingly playful yet lethally gorgeous floriental fragrance.
Full Size: £29.50 for 50ml
Shop: boots, superdrug, the perfume shop and the fragrance shop.


Premae - Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum
Seems like an interesting product. Premae is the worlds first allergen-free brand..the formula helps to soothe redness and hydrate the skin. Ideal for combination skin. I don't have combination skin but I will give this a whizz anyway. My size sample is 20ml which again is a decent size.
Full Size: £22.50 for 50ml
Shop: www.premaeskincare.com/shop

That completes this months glossy box, did you get any thing different to me? If so let me know in the comments as I'm interested to see what you got. If you wanna join glossy box then you can do so by clicking here :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment