stats

Thursday 17 October 2013

Octobers You Beauty Subscription Box


Hey friend

Now that October is upon us it means its time for this months You Beauty Discovery Box so without further ado let's see what I got :)


This months subscription is handbag heroes, all products that are handy to keep in your bag.


Tangle Teezer - Compact Styler.
My hair gets so knotty after it's been washed, so I'm super excited to get this is my box. I got the leopard print but it also comes in yellow and pink. This brush also has a lid to keep it clean while it's in your bag.


You Beauty Discovery - YBD Pocket Mirror
It's a must have essential to keep a small mirror in your bag, and this is the perfect size and have it not take up so much space.


Glōminerals - Lash Boosting Masacra
Everyone wants thicker and fuller lashes, so anything that can helps us achieve that is okay with me. This mascara claims to volumise, thicken, lengthen, strengthen & condition
You can buy it at www.glo-minerals.com
You can also get 20% of with discount code: YOU20
Offer valid till 16th Nov 2013


Nakd - Tasty Snack Bar
I'm not that happy to see this in my box as if I'm being honest it sounds like it's going to be tasteless. Although it's made with raw fruits and nuts, it has no added sugars or syrups, the bars are also wheat, dairy & gluten free, to me it sounds horrid. I personally like as much sugar, dairy and gluten as I can get but that's not to say you won't like this, but if you can't have any of the ingredients above or like to eat healthy then you may just like it. Mine came in Cocoa Orange, it also comes in the flavor Berry Delight.
You can get yours at www.naturalbalancefoods.co.uk
You can also get 20% off with discount code: BEAUTY13
Valid till 31st Jan 2014

That completes this months beauty box, if you are interested in joining then you can do so here :).

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment