stats

Saturday 26 October 2013

Halloween Pinterest #4


Hey friend

It appears the last weekend in October is upon us which means this is the last Halloween Pinterest for this year. 

As it is the last one I figured I would add extra pins that I have for Halloween that I didn't use during my previous posts. If you wish to see more then you can find me on Pinterest - debzter2013

Enjoy :)

Top Tips

Easy way to create cartoon lips


Tips on keeping your pet safe on Halloween.

Decorations





Costumes

Mary Poppins

Christian Grey

Dress you toddler up as a sweet old lady....adorable.

Make-Up

Scarecrow

Doll


Cartoon

Nails

That's it friend, I hope you have enjoyed these posts. Normal Saturday Pinterest will resume next weekend.


What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

Have a happy Halloween :)

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment