stats

Friday 6 June 2014

Vaseline: My Top 5 Uses!

Hey

By now I'm sure everyone has heard of Vaseline, but did you know you can use it for more than chapped lips? Today I bring you my top 5 uses for using Vaseline.


Lips.
Let's get the obvious one out the way. Vaseline is good for using on chapped & sore lips. Apply a layer and allow your lips to soak it up. 

Nose.
You're probably thinking 'I can use this on my nose, tell me how' Vaseline is perfect for your nose when you have a cold. Ever end up with a krusty and sore nose because you blow it so much? Apply this to the outside of your nose every time you blow your nose & say goodbye to a sore nose.


Feet.
I learnt this one from Allthatglitters21 on YouTube and it's so good I just have to spread the word. Wearing new shoes or have some that rub you to the point of blisters? Then apply a generous amount to the areas that tend to blister and you should be set for the night. Pop it in to your bag to re-apply during the day or night.

Eyebrows.
Ran out of eyebrow gel? Then apply the smallest amount to your eyebrows and brush through it with a spoolie and you're good to go. 

Lip Scrub.
Ever wanted to try a lip scrub but don't want to pay the prices. Well now you can with just a little bit of Vaseline. All you need to do is take a tiny amount of Vaseline on to two fingers and dip your fingers into some sugar and there you have it, Your very own lip scrub that didn't cost a thing. All that's left is to scrub your lips.

---------------------------------------

If you have any tips that I haven't mentioned then do let me know in the comments.

Till next time

Debbie 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment