stats

Sunday 8 June 2014

City Of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare Review

City Of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5)
Published: 2012
Pages: 535


Description: When Jace and Clary meet again, Clary is horrified to discover that the demon Lilth's magic has bound her beloved Jace together with her evil brother Sebastian, and that Jace has become a servant of evil. The Clave is out to destroy Sebastian, but there is no way to harm one boy without destroying the other. As Alec, Magnus, Simon, and Isabellr wheedle and bargain wit Seelies, demons, and the merciless Iron Sisters to try to save Jace, Clary plays a dangerous game of her own. The price of losing is not just her own life, but Jace's soul. She's willing to do anything for Jace, but can she still trust him? Or is he truly lost?

Review: After the last book I become a bit bored with the story it is starting to drag on a bit like most series do. But I decided to start this book anyway and figured I would just force myself to read it just to find out what happens to Jace. I'm glad I gave it a go because about half way through I actually started to enjoy reading it. It did begin slow with not much going on as they were trying to come up with a plan to save Jace from Sebastian but towards he end I found myself rushing to finish it. 

Rating: 4/5
Would I Recommend?: yes even though it's not the best book in the series.

Other reviews in this series: #1, #2, #3

-------------------------------------

Till next time

Debbie 
X

FTC: Description is from Goodreads & Image is from google. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment