stats

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Review: Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Oil

Hey

Quite a while back I decided my hair needed some sort of oil in its life, so while flipping through the latest Avon book I stumbled across the Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil. I have heard a few Youtubers mention Argan oil and figured I had nothing to lose by giving it ago.


I've been testing it out for roughly 4 months and I can see the change it has made to my hair. It claims give instant shine and a smooth finish. I can totally agree, I love the way my hair feels now, it looks and feels healthy. It is weightless and leaves no residue. Which again is true, it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy after using this product. It also has Vitamin E in it. 

You can use this on wet or dry hair. Personally I use it on wet hair, I pump some of the product onto my hands, rub them together and focus most of the product on the ends of my hair, anything left over I just finger comb through the rest of my hair. You get 30ml for £5.50 but the product is currently on offer for £3.30. Something you can't afford to miss when the product truly works. 

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I brought this product with my own money. My opinion is mine own & 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment