stats

Sunday 27 April 2014

Happy Potter Tag!

Hey


When I came across this tag on YouTube I knew I had to do it because I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. Let's get started

1) Favourite Harry Potter book?
For me it's the 7th book, The Deathly Hallows. I like how they are out on their own and fighting to survive all while trying to defeat Voldemort. Yeah I'm not afraid to say his name out loud!.

2) Favourite Harry Potter movie?
Ooo this is a tough one, I'm not sure. It's probably the first one because it's where all the magic comes to life and plus I can quote most of the movie.

3) Least favourite HP movie?
The 4th book which is The Goblet of Fire. It's not like it's a crap movie but I'm just not a fan of it. Wasn't a fan of the book either.

4) Parts of the book/movie that made you cry?
Oh my days, where to begin. The only two times I have cried during the book is when Hedwig and Dobby dies. For the movies I cried at the end of the first movie when Hagrid give Harry the photo album, in the second movie when Hermoine runs up to Harry & Ron in the great hall and ofc when Dobby dies.

5) If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
Probably Harry after all he is the boy that lived. Everyone wants to tap that lol.

6) Favourite character?
Dobby FTW! I have loved him since the very beginning well since the 2nd movie!

7) What would your protronus be? I love cats so it it would no doubt be a cat.

8) If you could have the Invisibility Cloak, Resurrection Stone or the Elder Wand which one would you pick?
Invisibility Cloak and I would use it for pure evil mwahahaha! 

9) What house would you be in? I think I would like to be in Grffyindor but I don't mind which one as long as it is not Slythrien.

10) If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? Does Buckbeak count? 

11) Have you played any of the HP video games? I have and on many different consoles but my favourite is the Lego ones for the PS3

12) If you were on a Quidditch team, what position would you play? I'm shockingly terrible at sports so I don't think I would be very good. I have terrible eye sight so I couldn't be a Seeker, possibly a Beater? 

13) Were your happy with the ending? Yes & No I loved that Harry defeated Voldermort but extremely upset that Hermione & Ron ended up together from the very beginning I have always felt that Harry and Hermione should be together BUT I love that JK Rowling has finally said that she should have had Harry & Hermione end up together.

14) What does Harry Potter mean to you? My childhood. I can still remember the first time I read the first book, where I was & why I ended up reading it. I've grown up with them and I recommend it to anyone who has yet to read/watch them.

-----------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this tag, I tag all of you that wants to do it. Be sure to leave a comment so I can read your answers.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: Image is from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment