stats

Friday 4 April 2014

March Favourites

Hey guys

Can you believe it is already April?? Feels like only yesterday I was getting ready for Christmas. But here are all the things I've been loving for the month of March.

Face wash.

I've been using the scrub pretty much everyday for about three weeks and I love it. It's super gentle making it good to use everyday, leaves my skin so smooth and I've really noticed such a differences in my skin. You can buy it from Avon for £4.00 but it is currently half price at £2.00

Food 


It wouldn't be a favourite without food making an appearance. Mini eggs are my absolute favourite sweet. But it's sad they only come out around Easter. You can generally pick these up for around a £1

Blush 

I've had this blush for a while (as you may be able to tell) and I'm glad I picked it for my first ever blush. It is very pigmented and lasts on the cheeks for such a long time and does a great job of giving you the pinched cheek look. It's by MUA and it cost £1.00

TV/ film

I'm about 9 years late for this programme but I found Veronica Mars and totally became obsessed with it and then the movie came out which gave me my fix. I urge anyone who has yet to see it to go watch it this instant...well after you finished reading this post.

Book


I've read a ton of books this month, watch out for reviews coming soon. But my favourite would be Bernie Nolan -Now & Forever. Such a heartbreaking story.

YouTuber

I've always known about Judy, Benji and Jb from seeing them in the Sacconejolys videos who I love. So I decided to give Itsjudyslife a go and I love their little family which has grown with the arrival of their twin daughters. It's nice to see the children grow everyday & if you like the Sacconejolys then you will like Judy and her family.

---------------------------------------

What were your favourites for March?

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment