stats

Friday 21 March 2014

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque -Review

Hey hey hey (blurred lines just popped into my head)

A while back I did a review on a Dove deep conditioner and as great as it was once I finished it, I wanted to try something new so I went ahead and purchased the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque (sheesh that's a mouthful) 


It is by the brand TRESemmé which till this mask I had never tried anything by them but I had heard they were a good brand and felt safe trying this product. According to the tub the masque is an intense rescue for unruly, frizz-prone hair. Infused with keratin, it deeply replenishes each strand for salon smoothness. For straighter, smoother hair. Restores Keratin.

Since using this masque I have noticed such a difference in my hair. Before I started using the product my hair always looked like I had be electrocuted and I had a kink at the back of my hair that was never straight unless I used straighteners on it, but with this masque I no longer have that problem. There has been such an improvement that even my hairdresser noticed the difference in my hair and to me that means this product is pretty darn good, wouldn't you agree?


It has a nice smell that does linger in your hair after it's washed out. It's a thick consistency so you don't have to use as much, I dye my hair twice a year as my hair just doesn't grow which is annoying seeing as I'm trying to grow it long, but this product does help restore what damage dying your hair does. And with it being only £2.99 for 300ml I can see it lasting me for a good long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment