stats

Saturday 8 March 2014

Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer - Review

Hey

A couple of weeks ago I went out and brought a couple of concealers. But today's review I will be talking about 'Rimmels Hide The Blemish Concealer.


First off I'm in the shade Ivory which matches my foundation & skin perfectly. It's a creamy formula which I was surprised at, and it does tend to stick to any dry patches. I mainly use this to cover up any blemishes as it doesn't work when it comes to hiding the dark circles under my eyes as it's not thick enough. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes so I will need to invest in a thicker formula. 

To apply this I dab it on to any spots or redness I want to get rid of, including around my nose. I then take my concealer brush and blend it out. This product has really good staying power and have yet felt the need to touch up. They have 4 other shades if Ivory isn't for you. I got mine from Superdrugs priced at £3.99. 

Would I recommend?: Yes, it's worth the money.

------------------------------------

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I brought this product with my own money. All opinions are my own & 100% honest

No comments:

Post a Comment